Are you a fan of board games, especially strategic and challenging ones? Bermuda Triangle Darts is a fascinating game that you should play. In this blog, we’ll show you how to play Bermuda Triangle Darts.
Once you get the hang of it, becoming a master of the game is such a breeze. But knowing all the ins and outs of it doesn’t mean you will always be the champion. Why? Scroll down to know.
- What And Why Should You Play Bermuda Triangle Darts?
- Basic Rules to Play Bermuda Triangle Darts
- Tips to Play Bermuda Triangle Darts
What And Why Should You Play Bermuda Triangle Darts?
Bermuda Triangle Darts is one of the most famous darts games. It is quite similar to 301 and 501. But instead of making subtractions to bring your points down to 0, the players will try their best to earn as many points as possible in each round, and whoever reaches the highest score at the end will win.
There will be 13 rounds in this game; each section will state one specific segment/number to hit.
Bermuda Triangle Darts is fun and challenging since it’s hard to predict who is going to win. This is because if the players miss all three darts in one round, their total points will be halved.
The promising winner can become the loser at any time.
Basic Rules to Play Bermuda Triangle Darts
Here is the detailed construction on how to play Bermuda Triangle Darts:
Know Where To Hit
There are 13 rounds in total; each one requires you to hit a specific target/number. If you hit other numbers that are not specified in a round, it doesn’t count.
Take a look at the table below for more details:
Note: This table is widely used among players. But you can always decide which numbers/segments to hit in which rounds, as long as other players agree.
Score as Many Points as Possible
Each player (or team) will throw three darts per turn at the right target in each round. The main objective here is to earn as many points as possible. And the best way to do so is to aim for the doubles and triples.
The scoring in this Bermuda Triangle Darts is the same as the 301 or 501 darts. In particular:
- The inner bullseye (red) gives 50 points
- The outer bullseye green gives 25 points
- The triple ring triples the points
- The double ring doubles the points
- The completely-black outer ring gives no points
- The remaining parts (aka the singles) gives the exact points equal to the numbers.
Read more about: How to score in darts.
Avoid Missing 3 Darts Per Turn
Your total points will be cut in half if you miss 3 darts per turn. So, avoid this.
Let’s say your accumulated points are 30. If you miss all 3 throws that round, your total score will go down to 15.
One thing to note is all players should agree on whether to round up or round down if the divided total points are odd numbers. For example, if your points are 25 and you miss 3 darts, will the points be 12 or 13 after being cut in half?
Keep Your Score as High as Possible Until The End
After 13 rounds, the player with the highest scored points will be the winner. So, score as many as possible but don’t forget to avoid missing all 3 darts per turn.
Tips to Play Bermuda Triangle Darts
1. Aim at the singles first: It is not easy to hit the doubles or triples because the rings are very small, especially if you’re a beginner. You’d better start with the easier sections first, which are the singles, to minimize missing all darts per turn.
2. Aim at triple as many as possible: Hitting the triple sections will bring you the highest points.
3. Be more careful in the final rounds: There is always a chance that you will lose in the final rounds, as your points will be halved when you miss all darts. Stay calm and aim for the singles first.
In conclusion, the principle of how to play Bermuda Triangle Darts is not too difficult. The most important thing to bear in mind is how you guarantee that all three darts reach the right points. Bermuda Triangle is a good game to train your strategic and calculating skills. And practice makes perfect!
Articles and Insights
The golf darts game is simple yet very to play, the ones with the lowest score will be declared the winner. Find out more with our blog!
Oct 5th, 2022
Math haters can breathe a sigh of relief as Chase The Dragon darts game requires no calculation at all! Only your throwing skill is needed.
Oct 1st, 2022
Want to experience a new darts game yet don’t know which one to pick? Read this guide to learn how to play football darts ! Fun guaranteed!
Sep 24th, 2022